Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IL Volo - Officially My favourite singers .

  I believe everyone has their favourite artist . Katy Perry , Switchfoot , Britney Spears , Justin Timberlake , Paramore , Neon Trees etc . And for me , it's IL Volo ! They are a trio of italian teenagers . Piero Barone ( 18 ) , Gianluca Ginoble ( 16 ) , Ignazio Boschetto ( 16 ) going to be 17 . Even though they are young they have powerful vocals . Singers are hard to find nowadays . Artist is full of in this world . Music has become more and more unoriginal . When I hear this 3 live , goosebums started to fill me . Even their songs , I don't think i dislike any of them . Because all of the songs are so nice ! And i dare to say , this kinda "phenomenon" don't always happen . Angela Gheorghiu once said opera is from and for one soul . I enjoy operas . It seems weird to everyone and they say it's boring like a lullaby . But I'll say , I find passion in it . IL Volo's genre is Operatic-Pop . Some clashing between Jonas Brothers and Three Tenors ( according to Ignazio ) . So I won 4 tickets from Red Fm via facebook . I brought Stephy and Charm together . Since Stephy is interested . And Charm said okay . Ruth declined cause they are boring and she got assignment . LOL . Now I do really understand how sue felt when she'd met Jayeslee and Kevjumba and Ryan Higa . She's been showing me videos about them . Now I'm watching alot of videos about them . It seems like I'm carzy . Owh wells , I'm happy I have a fav . Just like Rchael like Justin Bieber . Haha . Here's some pic I would love to share with you all .

Piero , 15yrs old , Chubby 
Now 18 , good looking ! haha very different from the one above . 
Piero at the autograph session in IPC aka ikano power center . I missed it . Owh well i dl their album already . 
 Gianluca ( dj-an-lu-ka ) keying in his personal to someone's blackberry .
 Ignazio ( Ig-nyaz-tio )  Before their showcase .
 Group pics . 

 The four tickets . One is remained cause no one came . hehe kept as souvenirs .
 Posing with charm
 and stephy
 Stephy with wallpaper piero . It seems everyone love piero babeh .
 Something for readers to drool .




 
 Stephy with Piero . Sorreh Stephy didn't take it properly . My bad .
 Me and Piero . We thought We never gonna get a chance to take pic with them . But by the grace of God . Our patient paid the price .
Looking at it he does looks like a cartoon eh ? LOL

Piero smilling and waving in his mercedes . While the "ahmad" is enjoying the attention too . 
And then we got Starbucks !!! See my name there ? My buy one free one coupon is expiring in 31st of July .
Then we watch "Take me home tonight " 
Suckish movie . Not recommended ! Not Recommended

0 comments:

Post a Comment