Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trusting God

Yesterday while doing my quiet time, I turn to my wonder book of the day . It's talking about trusting God . Trusting that He would take care of everything . A lot of times we doubt what we can't see . Sometimes it is already on our face, yet we doubt it too . But I never lose hope in God . He always bring good things to my life . Just like my violin and guitar . He brings people into my life that bless me with them . He protects me against the devil . I'm safe and sound today and have a house have friends and family . Even though there might be ups and down , I know God is doing something somewhere . I repent for doubting him sometimes . Should be more like Job trusting God even though he bankrupt he got hit by stones and bullied he still trust God . In the end God restored back everything that is his.
Often people complain why good/righteous people get to suffer . Suffering is not from God . It's from the Devil . The more closer you are to God the more he's gonna tempt you and bully you . But we know God is always there to deliver us .
And then I turn to Our Daily Bread, it was talking about trusting people . It's about Joshua being fooled by the Gibeonites . They decieved Joshua thus he made a wrong decision . He didn't counsel God . Often we made choices without asking God . We forgot that we have a God that knows everything. We might not know what's going on while we're making a decision . We might doubt . Then we made the decision ourself . Without having patience with God . I myself sometimes do that . Just so enthusiastic or too proud thinking I myself i able to make right decisions . Maybe it's time for God to made decision in my life . And of course if someone is trying to fool us, God will tell us too . We need to pray for discernment .

0 comments:

Post a Comment